easymap GIS is a GIS (Geographic Information System) platform which allows the management of geographic information, i.e., create, edit, import, analyze and research and provides it on the Internet.
- Manage layers;
- Symbolizing data elements and label the map;
- Create layouts;
- Export to PDF, JPEG and KML and publish in Google Earth;
- Customize and working with multiple coordinate and projections systems;
- Create tables, joints and connect to external databases;
- Edit geometry and attributes;
- Perform spatial analysis operations. Determine distance and area and perform buffer and overlay operations (union and intersection);
- Interoperability with databases PostgeSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Web Mapping Services (WMS) e Web Feature Services (WFS) platforms;
- Support basemap, such as GoogleMaps;
- Import and e export shapfiles;
- Import points of interest /data in text formart and LandXML;
- Edit multi-user Web environment;
- Publication of maps on the Internet or Intranet.
- Easy to use interface;
- No need to depend on others to manage content, has at its disposal tools that allow its management, taking full autonomy;
- Improved responsiveness through georeferencing of claims, suggestions and comments;
- Better management at the level of back-office, since the services and processes focus on a single model;
- The contents are not placed on overlapping maps of others, ensuring that these are not eliminated, with no possibility of recovery in the event of the maps no longer exist;
- It's not necessary specific software to work on the map contents, being able to work on any computer with no additional costs;
- easymap can be found through the easymap mobile software on your mobile, allowing information to be consulted and commented anytime and anywhere, without extra costs.